AIS is a Christian school that provides a dynamic environment where our staff has the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in a safe multi-cultural environment that aids in delivering quality world-class Christian education.
For any recruitment process, AIS collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. AIS is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses applicants' personal data submitted to the school, and to meet the requirements of the Ghanaian Data Protection Act, 2012 (843) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (673), 2016.
If you would like to be considered, please fill out the application form below and attach your resume or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Open Positions for the Academic Year 2024-2025
- Secondary Principal
- Chaplain & High School Teacher
- ELA Middle School Teacher
- Secondary Social Studies Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Third Grade Teacher
- Fifth Grade Teacher
- Possess a valid Teacher's certificate, or, have completed at least 90 semester hours from an accredited college or university
- Ability to speak, read, and write English well enough to carry out the duties.